- Armand Petitjean, Essay on the Situation of Joyce (OLMS, in collaboration with the Bibliothèque
nationale de Luxembourg, 2022)
- Figure in Print, catalogue for the exhibition of the Bibliothèque nationale de Luxembourg, 2021
- Philippe Desquesnes, Namib - l'harmonie des tourments (2021)
- Theodora Bauer, "A Collapse, in Installments," and Guillaume Rihs, "My Powerpoint, My Pupils, and Me," in The Many Faces of 1918: Downfall, new beginning, liberation, pause in the European civil war (Luxembourg Ministry of Culture, 2018).
- Daniel Poos, "A Scientific History of Winemaking" (Editions Phi, 2018)
- Michael Arrivé, Linguistics and Psychoanalysis: Freud, Saussure, Hjelmslev, Lacan and others (Semiotic Crossroads) (John Benjamins Publishing Company, 1992)